The Candle Maker (Unit + Pitcher)
Designed in New Zealand by experienced Chandlers, The Candle Maker automates all of the critical steps in the soy candle making process. There’s no need for pots, pans, boiling water, stirrers, and you don’t even need a thermometer, there’s one built in! This is without doubt the easiest way to make small batches of candles with no mess and no fuss.
The Candle Maker unit takes care of the heating and stirring of your ingredients to deliver the perfect candle every time*. With intuitive display alerts you’ll know when it’s time to add ingredients and when your candle is ready to pour. There’s no rush and no fuss, your candle maker will guide you through the candle making process and wait for you if you’re busy elsewhere. This is a must have piece of equipment for anyone that makes candles as a hobby or as a business.
Why you’ll love your Candle Maker
- Effortlessly make your own natural soy candles that look great and smell amazing
- No bulky equipment or boiling water necessary, a very clean and safe process
- Perfect for making small batches of candles for gifts or samples
- Use with our pre-measured ingredients, or use your own*
- Candles will perform as well as a retail candle, if not better!*
- Save a small fortune by making your own candles at home
- Have fun making candles as gifts for friends and relatives
- Makes two medium sized candles in just 20 minutes
- Fast clean-up and easy to store
- The Candle Maker appliance (patent pending)
- Ergonomically designed Chandler’s pitcher (16 fl oz capacity)
Power supply: 110V version with USA plug is shipped within North America
Packaging: Packed in one box, Length 6.3″ x Height 7.5″ x Width 8.3″. Weight 2.9 lb.
Suitable for the following waxes: Soy, soy blends, palm. NOT SUITABLE FOR 100% BEESWAX
Ingredients and candle performance disclaimer*
The Candle Maker is designed to work with soy waxes for container candles, plus soy melts and tea light candles. Most of the popular soy brands work well in the appliance. The unit is also designed for adding fragrance and colorants. We also find that it works well with some of the popular melt’n’pour natural soap bases that are available from various suppliers.
We sell a range of ingredients packs that are pre-tested and pre-measured to work perfectly with The Candle Maker. You are welcome to use your own locally sourced soy wax, wicks, jars and and fragrances but we are unable to vouch for the look or performance of your finished candle. We cannot offer technical support when you use your own ingredients, other than for the appliance itself.